Therapeutic Sober Housing in South Florida
The Foundation is a supportive, therapeutic, sober residence for people in early recovery who still need monitoring as they practice the skills needed for continued sobriety. Unlike sober living, halfway or transitional housing, we provide a therapeutic environment that is more conducive to continued sobriety. [more]
What Makes Us Different From Other Sober Homes?
- Licensed Mental Health Professional and Certified Addiction Professional on staff
- Weekly support led by a licensed therapist
- Goal Setting, Treatment Plans and Relapse Prevention plans for each resident
- Six month short-term life plan
- Continued Care plan review and adherence
- Family Education and Involvement through Family Sessions
- Certified Vocational Counselor to provide career guidance based on the needs of the client
- Provide access to Community Services
- Reward residents when the community operates effectively as a whole
We look forward to being a part of your journey into recovery!
Disclaimer: The Foundation, LLC is not affiliated with, or in any way associated with the organization known as "New Foundations Living".