Restorative Sober Housing in South Florida
The Foundation provides supportive, sober residences for people in early recovery who still need monitoring as they practice the skills needed for continued sobriety. Unlike many sober living, halfway or transitional housing we provide an environment that is more conducive to continued sobriety by guiding residents with a firm, but kind hand... [more]
What Makes Us Different From Other Sober Homes?
- Proprietor of Foundation has been certified by the State of Florida as a Certified Recovery Residence Administrator (CRRA)
- Goal Setting and Relapse Prevention plans for each resident
- Family Education and Involvement
- Certified Vocational Counselor to provide career guidance based on the needs of the client
- Provide access to Community Services
- Reward residents when the community operates effectively as a whole
We look forward to being a part of your journey into recovery!
Disclaimer: The Foundation, LLC is not affiliated with, or in any way associated with the organization known as "New Foundations Living".